Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Reservations and right to change
Big Day Out
Terms and Conditions
1. Perth Social Club hereby notifies you that individual events promoted on this the Perth Social Club web site may be subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by Perth Social Club for the particular event or due to the type of event or the venue for the event. See the separate TentLand Terms and conditions further down this page.
2. Perth Social Club, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site, any other site linked to this site or attendance at any event promoted on this site.
3. In addition, Perth Social Club will not be liable, in negligence or howsoever, for loss, damage, liability or inconvenience suffered by you or any other person resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance upon the information on this web site, or any propagation of computer worms, virus, internet access difficulties, malfunction in equipment or software, interruption, communications failure or delay in operation.
4. The information provided on this Perth Social Club web site is provided in good faith, for your convenience and from sources believed to be current and accurate as at the date of publication. Perth Social Club makes no representation or warranty: If we believe the pricing of tickets and handling sold to you is incorrect we will notify you of this and let you know your options, such as paying the difference. We are under no obligation to provide tickets if we believe an error has occurred on this web site or elsewhere.
1. that material on the web site will be accurate, reliable or complete (nor does Perth Social Club accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material, even if those errors or omissions occur on account of the negligence of Perth Social Club); or
2. that your access to this web site will be timely, secure or uninterrupted.
Your use of the information on this web site is entirely at your own risk.
1. This web site may contain information about activities which by reason of their character, physical exertion or the degree of physical fitness required may be unsuitable or dangerous for certain persons or the web site may describe activities which are or may be inherently dangerous. Perth Social Club makes no representations as to the nature, quality or suitability about any or all of the activities or venues shown on this site and the user agrees that the user shall be responsible by first satisfying himself/herself by independent enquiry or advice as to the suitability of the particular event, venue or activity.
2. This web site contains contact or links to other web sites for various businesses and service providers. In placing these contact details on this web site, Perth Social Club makes no representation as to the currency or accuracy of such details. Nor does Perth Social Club make any representation as to the nature or quality of the goods or services provided by the listed businesses and service providers, or as to their suitability for the purposes of persons using the contact details.
The above limitation on liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Perth Social Club holds the copyright to this web site. Perth Social Club grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Perth Social Club.
Reservation of Right to Change
Perth Social Club reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Perth Racing conditions for The BMW Perth Cup.
1.7 Patrons Age/Over 18 yrs
TentLand is a fully licensed event. Patrons are to carry photo i.d. which is to be produced upon request to gain entry. NO tickets are to be sold to persons under the age of 18. (Photo i.d – Current Australian driver’s license, Current passport, Proof of age card for Western Australia)
1.8 Event Times
TentLand will operate from 10am until 8pm
These times are subject to approval by the Department of Liquor Licensing and are dependant on crowd behaviour throughout the event. In the case of early closure, no monetary compensation will be offered.
1.9 Entrance/Exit Procedures
TentLand Terms of Entry
* Wristband is non-refundable.
* TentLand patrons may access racecourse via Tentland entrance.
* In the event of loss or theft the wristband will not be replaced.
* No alcoholic beverage is to be brought onto the grounds or removed from the grounds.
Guests in TentLand will have access to Race Course Proper and limited access to the Festival area.
1.10 Security Wristbands
Ticket entry into tentLand will be provided by Perth Racing. Identification for your marquee must be provided by the marquee holder.
1.12 On Site Office
The on site office is located inside the TentLand entrance gates from the car park.
1.13 Information Booth
The Information Booth is located inside the entrance to TentLand. Location maps and sunscreens are available from this point. Please assist us by providing as much information on your marquee, such as company, social club or marquee name.
1.14. First Aid
There are two First Aid Posts. Please take care and seek medical assistance as soon as it is required.
1.15 Race Books
Race books are available to purchase from the Information Booth and the Tote outlets in TentLand.
1.16 Tote and Bookmaker Facilities
Please refer to the site plan for location of the Tote and Bookmaker Facilities.
Ascot Racecourse is a licensed premise therefore all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages must be purchased through Perth Racing. Non compliance will result in beverage being confiscated and legal action may also be initiated.
4.2 Responsible Service of Alcohol
* The sale of or supply of alcohol to a juvenile (a person under the age of 18 years) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
* It is an offence to sell or supply alcohol to any person who is already affected by liquor to the point of being drunk.
* Any person that is behaving in an offensive manner including being violent, quarrelsome, disorderly or indecent will be removed from the racecourse.
* Pace yourself don't race. Alternate your drinks with non-alcoholic beverage.
* Eat plenty of food - it slows the absorption of alcohol into the bloodstream.
* Consider others. If one of your friends is drinking too much offer alternative refreshment such as coffee.
* Please remember, on departure from tentLand consider others at all times.
* NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE RACECOURSE AT ANY TIME
Full catering will be supplied by Perth Racing as per your event sheet.
No food items are to be brought to the venue other than supplied by Perth Racing.
Perth Racing will accept no responsibility for any personal items left on course.
Perth Racing provide security in TentLand to deter ill behaviour, however we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by third parties. Security will inspect items removed from the grounds to ensure there is no mistaken identity.
7. Risk Management and Evacuation
7.1 Perth Racing will submit a copy of its Risk Management Plan and Procedures together with evacuation procedures to marquee holders prior to the event. Marquee holders are to familiarise themselves with the Evacuation Plan and in the unlikely event of an evacuation be able to note to their guests the location of their nearest exit and assembly area.
Under no circumstance is any theming or furniture to block an aisle or exit. If an evacuation is ordered, all crowd control officers will move people to the entry/exit points. Other gates will be opened if required. Crowd control officers are to secure the gates once all guests are outside, and only allow entry to emergency services personnel. Once evacuated, all guests should assemble in the Leger car park. Evacuation will only occur in the event of a significant threat to marquee holders, guests and staff safety, i.e. a fire, gas leak, potential terrorist activity,etc.
8. Perth Racing Commitment
Perth Racing is committed to a safe, successful day for all marquee holders and guests.
In proceeding with the purchase of tickets for this event you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. If you purchase tickets on behalf of any other person or as an agent for any other person you must notify that person of the terms and conditions that apply to the event.
Big Day Out
By purchasing a Big Day Out Ticket, you agree to the following
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either showing on this ticket or displayed on the premises
2. IF the event is cancelled for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If the event is abandoned due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refunds are at the Promoter's Discretion
3. Tickets will not be exchanged or replaced nor money refunded after purchase
4. The promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. IN the event of change of date or line-up, refunds will not be available
5. We play rain or shine
6. Tickets can not be purchased for use in an unauthorised promotions/competitions. "Big Day Out" is a Registered Trademark and cannot be used without the Promoters' consent.